Who am I? Click HERE to see my CV

Important!!! Use Firefox or Google Chrome to view this page. With Internet Explorer you may only visualize parts of this blog.

By Maria Zabala Peña at: englishforeso@yahoo.es or mariazabalapena@gmail.com. For ESL without photocopies go to my other blog HERE

New!! VIDEO BLOGS on English for Communications and on English for Office Applications (Computers). See links below.

English for Communications. Click HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.
English for Office Applications (Computers). Click. HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.

What is logistics? What does it involve?

Procedure: This video provides an overview of what Logistics is. You may want to activate students previous knowledge of logistics by brainstorming how much they know about logistics and watching this video afterwards.

You may ask students to either:
  • summarize the content of the video (higher level students)
  • write sentences regarding the content 



Thanks to my colleague, Joan Minguell,  for providing me with this link

No comments: