Who am I? Click HERE to see my CV

Important!!! Use Firefox or Google Chrome to view this page. With Internet Explorer you may only visualize parts of this blog.

By Maria Zabala Peña at: englishforeso@yahoo.es or mariazabalapena@gmail.com. For ESL without photocopies go to my other blog HERE

New!! VIDEO BLOGS on English for Communications and on English for Office Applications (Computers). See links below.

English for Communications. Click HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.
English for Office Applications (Computers). Click. HERE. By Beatriz Papaseit Fernández and myself, María Zabala Peña.

What's Reverse Logistics?

Procedure: 
  •  students read a text about what Reverse Logistics involve.
  • students read some questions about reverse logistics and watch a short video on the topic
  • students write their own definition of logistics  
 Download the materials from this link: Download questions,  video and transcrip from my site


Materials created by Joan Minguell and Maria Zabala Peña

If you cannot see the video below because of need of plug ins, you may download it (see above) or access the  link to the YOUTUBE page: HERE

 



 


1 comment:

Teacher said...

This is great for my International Commerce class.
Thank you!!